Friday, September 6, 2013

NYC Reading: Renee E. D'Aoust

Hi, All, Tootsie's Mom here. I'm taking the liberty of writing on Tootsie's blog today.

On Tuesday, September 10, at 7:00pm, in New York City, I will be reading from my memoir Body of a Dancer. This is a shared reading with Etruscan Press authors at Word for Word Poetry in Bryant Park (behind the New York Public Library). If you are in the area, please stop by. It will be a special event!

Here's the link. (Scroll down to September 10.)

Here's the info:


Tootsie will not be at the event. Alas.


Here's a photo blast from my past as a dancer. Thomas Warfield is the other dancer.

 Photo by Betsy Corsiglia.


In the next photo, Ian Butler is the other dancer. I am upside down.

Photo by Betsy Corsiglia.


I cannot do those dance climbing thingies anymore. Here's a picture of what I do now at readings.

Photo by Frank Dina.


Visit Frank Dina's webpage here and check out his wotten-waven "Motion/Stories."

Wish me luck!

Love,
Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...