Monday, February 18, 2013

New Red Cube

I finally insisted that Mom and Dachshund Daddy buy some furniture. Mom took the bus to the furniture store and came home with a list, Dachshund Daddy rode his bike to the store with the list and ordered the items (the Italian needed was beyond Mom's skill set because delivery also had to be arranged), and some boxes were delivered to Casa Burrow.

I am short, but I am mighty. I helped Mom and Dachshund Daddy put together a New Red Cube.


Do you think I am helpful?


Do you think I give clear directions?


Would you like to come over for some orange juice, milk, or tea? We could make tea in the cute little teapot Mom found at the dump. Together, we could admire the New Red Cube.

P.s. Mom has a book review of Gabriel Blackwell's "Shadow Man: A Biography of Lewis Miles Archer" (Civil Coping Mechanisms, 2012) up over at HTML GIANT. We'd be so grateful if you might click on over. Noir lovers, this book is for you! (And please note that this book review is not X-rated.)

16 comments:

  1. We don't think they'd have got that cube together if you weren't there to supervise! Well done.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tootsie you did a WONDERFUL job of getting that cube thingy put together. If not fur YOU it would probably still be in the Box.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love the bright color, soooo cute. And I bet you helped a ton!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job Tootsie. I would like to come over for some milk and maybe a cookie too. Happy to see that you are on your way to having furnishings.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did a great job, Tootsie! And it even has food stuffs in it. I's be right over. Got Cake???

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that's an amazing cube! I don't know how your peeps would've managed without you there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you were a HUGE help! Happy Monday!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lots of new furniture AND a found tea pot? How lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You did a great job supervising, Tootsie! And a found teapot - I had one once, one that was a cow, complete with bell around the neck. My favorite kitchen item. Enjoy your tea!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So glad there is space for you in the cube Tootsie.
    We are coming round right away. Gail likes her tea nice and hot - do remember to warm the pot - with milk (but not to much) and no sugar. As for me, water will suffice. We will both happily sit on the floor.
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That looks like a great storage/napping shelf. Lee and Phod

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can I have cake with the tea? Something with cream or icing pleeese? X

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yay Tootsie, I'd love to come over for a little afternoon tea with you!!

    Big wags,

    Your pal Snoopy :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well, Tootsie...as a dog who is familiar with construction I would say you did a fabulous job putting together the red cube! Bravo!
    *Cairn cuddles*
    Oz

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...