Monday, September 17, 2012

Halo, Purely for Pets Gift Package: Thank You!

Remember when our blog was a Finalist for Blog Paws 2012? Because of this, I won a gift pack from HALO, Purely for Pets. Wotten waven!


The box contained Spot's Stew dry kibble, treats, and canned soft stew. Halo's food is all natural, and it is yummy yummy yummy.


Truffle took all the canned food. He loves the canned Spot's Stew, and it smells great, too.


But I took my "Healthsome" treats to my transcontinental house. I don't want to share; move away from my treats!


Thank you HALO, Purely for Pets and thank you Caroline for sending our gift package! And thank you Blog Paws for the honor!

The same day, I received a snail mail card from my human cousin in New Zealand. I'm not sure if you can see it, but the doggie on the card is holding up the hoop, which the human is jumping through. Thank you, Brenda. I wish we lived closer to each other, because we have so much to share. I promise I'd share a HALO treat with you. I would. Really.


9 comments:

  1. Looks like an excellent package!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome package you got Tootsie and that card from your cousin is just so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A yummy package indeed. Nice of you to give Truffle the canned stuff. And that card is VERY cute.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  4. That card is adorable!

    Enjoy those treats ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK...Now I's getting very HUNGRY after readin dis postee!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool package! BOL that sounds kinda wrong...
    Nola

    ReplyDelete
  7. A yummy present and a fun card, all for you Tootsie.
    You are one lucky lass.
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun pressies fur sure! That card is not funny, it is realistic - BOL!

    Your friends,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a SCORE!!! Congratulations!

    We're afraid HER hoop jumpin' days are over....BOL!

    XXXOOO Daisy,Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...